Work Permit (Employment Authorization Card)

Contracted researchers may collect their Employment Authorization Card which also serves as the Foreigner ID Card from the Scientific Research Projects Coordination Unit-BAP which is located on the 5th floor of the Rectorate Building as soon as they arrive to ITU.

Employment Authorization Card serves as a Work Permit and as a Residence Permit certificate.

Residence Permit

Registration to Provincial Directorate of Migration Management (İl Göç İdaresi Müdürlüğü): Contracted researchers are not required to register themselves at Immigration Office as BAP completes this procedure on behalf of them. However, they are required to register their accompanying family members. For detailed information, please visit our Residence Permit page.

Continue reading with Social Security